● Governing by dictatorial fiat with lawless executive orders targeting Amnesty, Obamacare, gun regulation, etc.
● Waging illegal wars without the constitutionally-required approval from Congress
● Assassination of three American citizens without due process via drone bombings
● Use of the IRS as a weapon against his perceived political enemies
● Unprecedented snooping by the NSA on American citizens
● Blatantly lying to the American People about the Benghazi attack, Obamacare, etc. for political reasons
● Supporting Al Qaeda and other Jihadist terrorists in Syria and elsewhere
● Encouraging massive numbers of illegal aliens to enter the US for his own perverse political reasons
● Bizarre and erratic behavior, which implies psychological pathology
● Forgery of his identification documents to make it appear that he is eligible for office
● Constitutional ineligibility for the office that he holds
● Overall radical and subversive anti-American background, which is confirmed by his actions in office
Show Congress that there is public demand for removing the Great Usurper. Everyone is welcome to join in. This is a nonpartisan effort.
This is a volunteer effort. We do not ask for contributions. We only ask only for your participation and support. Another protest is planned just before the mid-term elections. If you must contribute, give your local organizer some cash to cover his expenses and to encourage his efforts.
Because we are unpaid volunteers, we can publicly and freely advocate the impeachment, conviction and removal of Obama from office, without fear of retaliation from Obama’s toadies in the IRS. We demand also that he and his top collaborators be prosecuted and jailed or otherwise appropriately punished for his treason and other crimes.
It may sound and look like it to some, but we are not a Tea Party group or a Republican group, though a good many independent Tea Partiers are participating. We would consider supporting any serious group that is for the impeachment of Obama, by posting a link to your event. Because we have the same goal does not imply mutual endorsement of each others political beliefs.
Well-known leftists, independents and anarchists have also called for the impeachment of Obama and a recent poll showed that 35% of independents and even 13% of Democrats want him removed from office. Other such non-conservative folks as these are welcome to protest in parallel and can organize their own events and websites with their own political priorities for impeachment. We recognize that a broad, nonpartisan effort is necessary in order to remove this tyrant from office.
National Impeach Obama Week I – Protest at Texas State Capitol in Austin
National Impeach Obama Week I – Kickoff Protest in Carlsbad