The protest theme is to impeach and remove Obama from office for the following reasons. Gerald Ford said in the 1970’s that an “impeachable offense” is whatever the Congress will vote for at a given time. We are not here to argue about what is impeachable, but to demand that this lawless, subversive and anti-American president be removed from office. However, we believe that Obama is, in fact, criminal and treasonous. He is a grave threat to our representative constitutional republic.
● Governing by dictatorial fiat with lawless executive orders targeting Amnesty, Obamacare, gun regulation, etc.
● Waging illegal wars without the constitutionally-required approval from Congress
● Assassination of three American citizens without due process via drone bombings
● Blatantly lying to the American People about the Benghazi attack, Obamacare, etc. for political reasons
● Supporting Al Qaeda and other Jihadist terrorists in Syria and elsewhere
● Encouraging massive numbers of illegal aliens to enter the US for his own perverse political reasons
● Bizarre and erratic behavior, which implies psychological pathology
● Forgery of his identification documents to make it appear that he is eligible for office
● Overall radical and subversive anti-American background, which is confirmed by his actions in office
● Constitutional ineligibility for the office that he holds
Show Congress that there is public demand for removing the Great Usurper. Everyone is welcome to join in. This is a nonpartisan effort.
This is a volunteer effort. We do not ask for contributions. We only ask only for your participation in the events. Another protest is planned just before the mid-term elections.
Because we are unpaid volunteers, we can publicly and freely advocate the impeachment, conviction and removal of Obama from office, without fear of retaliation from Obama’s toadies in the IRS. We demand also that he and his top collaborators be prosecuted and jailed or otherwise appropriately punished for his treason and other crimes.
Though it may sound and look like it to some, we are not a Tea Party group or a Republican group, though a good many Tea Partiers are participating. We would consider supporting any serious group that is for the impeachment of the criminal gangster, Obama, by posting a link to your event. Because we have the same goal does not imply mutual endorsement of each others beliefs.
Well-known leftists, independents and anarchists have also called for the impeachment of Obama and a recent poll showed that 35% of independents and event 13% of Democrats want him removed from office. Other such non-conservative folks as these are welcome to protest in parallel and can organize their own events and web sites with their own political priorities for impeachment. We recognize that a broader effort is necessary to remove this tyrant from office.